Power of Attorney for Finances Resources
Find a Do-It-Yourself seminar or a local law night clinic.
Click the link above to learn more about finding a legal aid or private attorney.
A publication by University of Wyoming Extension with lots of information about durable powers of attorney in Wyoming. "Durable" is how people often refer to powers of attorney that only deal with property, as opposed to Powers of Attorney that give people authority to make healthcare decisions. A grant of a power of attorney is "durable" if your agent's powers continue after you can no longer make decisions due to illness or disability.
A list of community resources by county.
Wyoming Uniform Power of Attorney Act
- Article 1 - General Provisions (W.S. 3-9-1)
- Article 2 - Authority (W.S. 3-9-2)
- Article 3 - Statutory Forms (W.S. 3-9-3)
- Article 4 - Miscellaneous Provisions (W.S. 3-9-4)
Your local county library has print versions of Wyoming statutes and rules. The print set includes references to additional relevant Wyoming materials which you may find useful.
- General information about Powers of Attorney from the American Bar Association