Available self-help forms and instructions:
More forms will be added as they become available.
- Official Pro Se Family Law form packets available on the Wyoming Supreme Court website at http://www.courts.state.wy.us/LegalHelp/Forms including for:
- Child Custody/Child Support Modification;
- Order to Show Cause;
- Establishment of Custody, Visitation and Child Support for unmarried parents; and
- Abatement Forms and Procedures.
- NEW! Interactive Self-Help Center - Fill out your forms automatically by answering a set of online questions.
- Guardianship of a Minor Child forms and Instructions for filing, responding and terminating
- Guardianship of an Adult forms and Instruction for filing
- Adult Name Change forms and Instructions for filing
- Child Name Change forms and Instructions for filing
- Forms for bankruptcy can be found on the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Wyoming website, http://www.wyb.uscourts.gov/forms.
- If filing on your own, you should also read the Guide for Pro Se filers.
- Sample Advance Health Care Directive are available in Planning Ahead, Difficult Decisions: Advance Health Care Directives (pdf bulletin) by University of Wyoming Extension
- The Wyoming Department of Health website has a sample psychiatric advance directive form for download. Just click on "Write Your Own Psychiatric Advance Directive".
Wyoming Supreme Court Appeals
- Instructions and Forms for Appealing a Case to the Wyoming Supreme Court
Response to Motion for Summary Judgment
- Forms and instructions for responding to a Motion for Summary Judgment
Self-Help Form Packets (Pro Se Packets):
- Wyoming has packets with all the forms you need for several types of cases. You can find these packets on the Wyoming Supreme Court website at http://www.courts.state.wy.us/LegalHelp/Forms.
- The packets can help you with:
- Child Support
- Small Claims
- Domestic Violence Protection Orders
- Stalking Protection Orders
- Sexual Assault Protection Orders